Paypal is the most popular way to send and receive money online, and in fact, it’s the easiest way to transfer money from one end to the other – anytime.
You can signup for free with Paypal and after adding and verifying your Bank Account and Credit Card (optional, needed for sending payments or to shop online) with Paypal, you are ready to transfer money on the go. Here is a handy guide for new users telling how to transfer money from Paypal to Bank account hassle free.
Transfer money from Paypal to Bank account
You can now receive up to USD 3000 per transaction via Paypal in India. When you receive money on your Paypal account, you can easily send funds to your Bank Account from Paypal by manual fund withdrawal or by Paypal auto withdrawal. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to do it yourself – i.e. manual fund withdrawal – lets see how easy it is:
To transfer money from Paypal to Bank account, follow the below given steps:
1. Sign into your Paypal account and click on Withdraw link, just below the My Account Main navigation, see the marked field in below screenshot:
2. Now, in the next page which says Withdraw Funds, just click Withdraw funds to your bank account link.
3. Next page will ask for the amount of funds to be transferred, bank account and purpose code. Select as per your requirement and click Continue.
4. In the 4th step, it asks for a review of the withdrawal to your bank account. You can Edit it back if you feel you need to, else hit that Submit button.
5. Lastly, it will show a message saying Your withdrawal request is being processed. You’ve successfully requested Paypal to send funds to your Bank account, the transfer may take 5-7 days depending on your bank working schedule and policies.
You can view details of your withdrawal request by clicking View the details of this request link which appears in the last step below the withdrawal request message. Hope you find this helpful. You should also see Request Payment via Paypal.