Simmtronics has introduced another tablet in it’s XPAD series – the XPAD X1010, which costs around Rs. 8500 and now available in all leading stores. There has been a flooding of cheapest tablets over the past 1-2 years. Simmtronics XPAD series is also one of the carriers of cheapest tablets.
XPAD X-1010 key specifications
- 10.1″ TFT LCD multi-touch capacitive display
- Cortex A8 1.2Ghz processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB Internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- VGA front camera, no rear camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and HDMI
- 5600 mAh battery
- Android 4.0
- 10.5 x 165 x 263mm dimensions
- Weighs 610 grams
Stay tuned for more updates about XPAD X1010 by Simmtronics.