On Reliance network, GPRS can be accessed only from GSM connections. Generally, when you insert your new Reliance GSM SIM Card into a GPRS enabled handset, you will receive an SMS Trigger with GPRS settings within 48 hours. You just have to save the settings as default to access R World on mobile. Alternatively, you can request GPRS settings from R-Menu on your mobile by clicking Get Settings there.
Another way to get get Reliance GPRS settings on your mobile is – send ALL to 55100, you’ll receive the settings, save them as default settings and you’re done!
If you’re looking for manual GPRS Settings for Reliance GSM Mobile, you should set them up by following the below steps:
Manual Reliance GPRS Settings for Mobile
- Create a new account with any name, say SMARTNET
- Leave username and password blank
- Set Data Bearer to Packet Data or GPRS
- Set WAP Proxy / Server IP Address to 126.96.36.199
- Set Homepage to http://google.com (or any other website you want)
- Set Preferred Access Point to Yes
- Set APN as SMARTNET
- Turn Proxy Enabled
- Set Port to 8080 or 9201
- Set Authentication Type as Normal
In case if these GPRS settings for Reliance don’t work, try changing Port Adress from 8080 to 9401. Also check out GPRS Settings for more Carriers.
Post worth reading: Use Facebook without Data Plan on Mobile.