Idea GPRS Settings for Mobile
Idea GPRS Settings can be received on mobile just by sending SMS SET to 54671. Save the received settings as default settings, you’re ready to use GPRS on your GPRS enabled mobile handset with Idea!
In case you’re looking for manual GPRS Settings for Idea, follow the below given settings to do so:
Manual Idea GPRS Settings for Mobile
- Create an account with any name, say, Idea GPRS
- Leave the username Blank
- Leave the password Blank
- Set the homepage to http://wap.ideafresh.com (or anything you wish)
- Set Data Bearer to Packet Data or GPRS
- Set Preferred Access Point to Yes
- Turn Proxy Enabled
- Give Server IP Address Gateway as 10.4.42.45
- Set Port address to 8080 or 9401
- Set Authentication Type as Normal
- Set APN as imis
In case if these GPRS settings for Idea don’t works, try changing Port Adress from 8080 to 9401. Also make sure you have activated GPRS on your Idea connection before using these GPRS settings on your handset.
Also check out GPRS Settings for more Operators.
Post worth reading: Use Facebook without Data Plan on Mobile.