If you work online to earn money, you might have heard of this term: Request Payment via Paypal. Paypal, being the best online money sending and receiving option, provides a Request Payment option which is as easy as we transfer money from Paypal to Bank account. It is the best option to ask for payments to the buyers of your goods and services through their Paypal email address.
Paypal Request Payment option can be utilized in the following manners:
- To get paid for a product you sold or service you provided
- To receive money from a friend when you need it
- To receive money from a group of people you know for an event or similar
If you don’t know how to request payment through Paypal, this guide explains it step-by-step:
- Log in to your Paypal account, and head over to the Request Payment option in the Main menu. Locate the option with help of below screenshot:
- Now, simply click the big button Request Payment.
- A form will be opened with a short introduction to the facility of request payment via Paypal. Just input the Paypal email address in the textbox saying Recipient’s email address. If you’re sending payment request to a group of people, just separate the email addresses with a comma or return. Fill in the amount of payment and the currency, select one from Goods and Services whichever applies, and click Continue.
- In the next page, you can review your payment request, and put in a subject and message to your request that will be sent to the buyer(s). Click Request Money.
- The final page will show a success message like below screenshot telling that your Payment request is successful. You’ll see money in your account as soon as the buyer(s) send it to you on Paypal.
Paypal charges 2.9% + $0.30 USD to 3.9% + $0.30 USD on International Payments received in India. Just visit Paypal Help Center to discover what it charges for your country. Also read how to transfer money from Paypal to Bank account.