Talking about GPRS or EDGE is a bit old-fashioned in today’s world of 3G and 4G technology, but still many people use and rely on GPRS in many regions round the globe where 3G has just started rising up. In general, Telecom operators provide GPRS settings for free to their users by making use of some toll-free numbers. If you’ve used GPRS on your Mobile phone, you might have received GPRS Settings by dialling or texting such toll-free numbers provided by your Operator.
This post features list of useful links to automatically or manually install GPRS Settings on Mobile phones for different Telecom services and Network providers in India. The GPRS Settings you receive or create using these resources contains the latest stuff regarding the APN and Server IP settings and are supported by all mobile devices ranging from Symbian, Android to iPhone.
- Uninor GPRS Settings – Manual plus automatic GPRS Settings for Uninor Network for Android, Symbian and other GPRS Supported cell phone devices.
- BSNL (Prepaid) GPRS Settings – Working BSNL prepaid manual and auto GPRS Settings for all circles. Tested on Android, Symbian and Java , also works with other GPRS supported devices.
- Reliance GPRS Settings – Two methods covered to install Reliance GPRS Settings on any mobile.
- AirTel GPRS / AirTel Mobile Office Settings – AirTel GPRS or Airtel Mobile Office Settings for all mobile phones – both manual and automatic installations covered.
- Idea GPRS Settings – Auto and manual Idea GPRS Settings for all mobile devices.
- Tata DOCOMO GPRS Settings Tata DOCOMO GPRS settings for all mobile phones – both manual and automatic installations covered
- Vodafone GPRS Settings – Auto and manual creation of Vodafone GPRS Settings for mobile (not tested on iPhone).