If you have tried signing up for Google+ with your Google Apps account previously, it would have returned a message like “Google Profiles are not available for your organization“. A similar message would have been reflected when you have tried to click on +1 (plus one) button on a site with your Google Apps account signed in. But recently, Google has allowed Apps accounts to signup for Google Plus to socialize. This applies to both type of account holders – Google Apps for Business and Google Apps Free. The below tutorial guides – how to enable Google Profiles for Google Apps :
- Sign in to your Google Apps account and click “Manage this domain“.
- Click “Organization and Users” menu item at the top navigation.
- Next, click on the “Services” Tab and scroll down.
- Find Google+ in the list and click the ON button.
- Next, a window will popup saying “Turn on Google+”. Click “Turn Google + on” at the bottom-right of that popup window.
- Click the “Save changes” button at the bottom-left. Done!
As you have enabled Google+ for your Google Apps account, you will be able to sign up with your Google Apps account login details at Google+.
You may also like: