eCommerce Software Platform IzzoNet Review
An eCommerce platform plays an important role in laying the foundation of an online store and we’ve a plenty of them available to use. I recently got an opportunity to try Izzonet and found it really easy-to-use. I’m covering my review about Izzonet in this post.
What is IzzoNet?
IzzoNet is an easy-to-handle eCommerce platform that provides optimum resources to start an online store. With IzzoNet, you can fully control your merchandise and set your own protocols of service and sales. It also allows you to integrate your store with eBay and Amazon to promote the sales. Below mentioned are the features IzzoNet offers:
- Provides fast and easy-to-use Online Store Builder
- Free customizable Store themes and designs
- Includes SSL Security and eCommerce Hosting
- Allows to sell on eBay and Amazon
- Provides up to 15 Shopping Engines / Payment Gateways in Payments options including PayPal, Google Checkout and EBS
- Supports Multi-suppliers and Dropshippers Integration
- Provides full CRM (Customer Relationship Management) feature
- Provides a free 15-day trial
- Free Tech Support (and a variety of advanced features and resources…)
IzzoNet Review: the 15-day Trial
After entering IzzoNet’s 15-day trial, I got my own store URL: techably.izzonet.com (which can be upgraded to a custom domain after upgrading to IzzoNet Premium plans). The Control Panel has a variety of options to customize your store. You can manage your store products, items, pending / completed orders, drop-shippers and suppliers, payments, store design, content, categories, stats, customer relationship and more things so easily. IzzoNet’s Shopping Cart, themes and tools are written in PHP. Some of the more useful features I discovered after digging into the eCommerce platform are:
- The facility to export your store catalog to Comparison Shopping Engines like Google Products, Bizrate, Shopping.com, PriceGrabber, ShopZilla and Nextag.
- The facility to sync your store with Google Analytics to track the traffic and web movement.
- The facility to CSRM or Customer-Supplier Relationship Management which enables you to connect to both both the customer and your supplier with ease.
- The facility of anti-fraud safety net and chargeback prevention which helps you to control the order limitations by a number of parameters (like by customer, total products, number of items, country, even more). Hence, you can determine suspicious customer activities and can block blacklisted customers from ordering.
- Advanced Marketing features with Social Media and Mobile Apps
Note that the availability of some features depends on the type of IzzoNet plan you’re choosing.
I found the Navigation quite useful with a lot of options. Lets take a look on some important options which helps you to manage important things around your online store with IzzoNet:
- Orders: Manage the pending / completed orders you receive on products in your store.
- CRM: Handle Customer Management and Contact Form Configuration from here.
- Products: You can manage the products and product items in your store using Products option.
- Content: Manage the content, article categories, menus, news and reviews in this section.
- Marketing: You have a variety of actions in this section – you can setup the analytics for your store, manage Automated emails, create and manage Campaigns, Bar codes, Generate Sitemap, eBay Integration, sell products on eBay and Amazon, SMS Marketing Blaster and more!
- Store Settings: You can supply General information about the store using Store settings option, such as, Store title, Logo, Home Page description, Keywords, date display format, and a lot of things.
- Design: Customize your Store design and layout using more than 120 beautiful themes. You can also create and add widgets to your store using simple drag and drop Interface. More advanced features like Logo Maker, Banner Maker, CSS Wizard and Watermark can be utilized on a higher level.
- Drop-shippers and Suppliers: Add / manage the associated drop-shippers and suppliers (such as courier services, postal services etc.) with the help of this option.
- Shipping Settings: Manage Shipping of products from this section, where you can modify your as well as Drop-shipper’s location / zone anytime.
- Payment: Setup the Payment options for your store here. You can use 15 different Shopping Engines / Payment Gateways including PayPal, Google Checkout, EBS, Direct Pay and more.
- Reports: Keep track of the reports regarding the Finances, Suppliers, Products, Emails, Orders and Campaigns of your store.
- More utilities: Backup Managment, Website Translater, Currency Management, Email Management, Fraud Prevention, Data Import and Export, Site Redirection, Invoices Management, Tax Settings, Vacation Mode and more.
IzzoNet offers a high-security environment to organize and mange your online store risk free. There are no expertise required to setup and run your online store with Izzonet, and their support is always there to help regarding any technical issue. You should try it yourself by utilizing their free trial of 15-days. Check out for any questions about the service or use the Live Chat on the site to get the instant support. Good Luck!