Facebook fan pages are one of those marketing vehicles that should be utilized for businesses to attract audience. Through a Facebook fan page, people can join you on Facebook and receive updates at the same place. This way, you can spread your word by a single update, eventually representing an active business.
Social networks are always been the easiest medium to develop a big network, which is very important for every kind of business. But it is not as easy as it seems. Just consider the case of Facebook fan pages. A fan page should represent the brand of your company, the services you provide and appropriate information about your company in brief or detail. Below are the examples of some great facebook landing pages which interact effectively as well as reflect the professionalism of the services (Skip to the tutorial):
You should check 40 Great Examples of Facebook Fan Page Designs for more.
Interaction is very important on web, so you should create attractively built – best facebook fan pages to represent your brand effectively. If you are looking forward to design facebook fan pages for business, get them done using either of the two ways:
- Hire me to create a custom landing page for you or for current landing page optimization
- Follow the below tutorial to do it yourself
Design facebook custom landing pages
- Create a Fan page of your service on Facebook, if you do not have one.
- Visit Static Tab Facebook application and click “Install Static Tab” button.
- Next, click “Add Static Tab – Welcome Tab for Pages” button to add the application to your Facebook page.
- Now, you can see a new item in the page menu on the left, labeling “Static Tab”. Click this.
- This will bring you to the configuration page of the Static Tab application. Click “Configuration”.
- Now, a box will appear showing the following options:
- HTML / URL (When the user LIKES the page): Enter HTML or URL to be displayed to your fans.
- HTML / URL (When the user DOESN’T LIKE the page): Enter HTML or URL to be displayed to non-fans or the users who don’t liked your fan page yet.
- Click “Apply Changes”. Similarly, you can add more tabs to your Fan page according to your requirement.
- Now, click “Edit Info” link, click “Manage Permission” on the next page and set “Static Tab” as the
“Default Landing Tab”.
You may also change the label of the “Static Tab” by going to “Apps” tab in the same page, navigating to “Static Tab”, clicking “Edit Settings”, entering the desired label and saving the settins by clicking “Save”.
- See the below screenshot, how the page will appear to the fans and non-fans: