SSC or Staff Selection Commission of India is the authority responsible for recruiting individuals for the staff of Government associations and organizations in India. It announces thousands of staff posts every year.
SSC basically announce results of it’s competitions in press releases. You can’t check SSC result by entering roll number, password or other info since this procedure is discontinued now. If you are an applicant and facing difficulty in finding your SSC results, this short guide is for you and will show you how to get your result without difficulty in a few steps.
- Just head over to SSC.nic.in
- If it asks for choosing a language (eg. English, Hindi), select a language in which you wan to see the site.
- You will be redirected to SSC Homepage. Now, all you need to do is click the Results tab in the main menu, it will bring you a list of recently announced results for different SSC competitions (see below screenshot):
- Look for your Exam name and download the results in PDF format by clicking the PSD file icon in the last column.
- Now, open the PDF file, and check your result.
In case, you don’t know how to open PDF files, here are some best PDF reader alternatives.
Sometimes, SSC announces the list of qualified candidates only in it’s competitions. So, it should be understood if the list doesn’t carry your name means you are not qualified.
I hope you find this guide useful. Share this to help your friends to check their result.