Easily transfer Talktime from BSNL to BSNL (Prepaid)
Send and receive talktime gifts immediately on your BSNL prepaid mobile by making use of this cool new, easy to use service.
Being able to transfer or gift talktime credits to other numbers is one of the top facilities people look for nowadays while purchasing a new prepaid mobile connection. This helps you to send or receive balance from your connections whenever you want. Many telecom companies have already introduced this cool feature in 2013, and BSNL is one of those as well.
Now BSNL prepaid users can also transfer talktime balance from one connection to the other without any hassle, as it is an official feature provided by the company. Here is the quick step-by-step how-to guide covering the whole transfer process.
Terms & Requirements
Before proceeding to the guide, it is of much importance to mention basic requirements and terms of this facility by BSNL. You should read the below points before start using this service:
- You should have a minimum talktime balance of Rs. 200 in your mobile.
- You will be charged Rs. 2 for each successful transaction.
- You can use this service within the premises of your state only, no national transfers are allowed as of now.
- Only 3 transfer a month are allowed.
Following 3 steps will help you to get the task done within a minute:
- First off, you need to register your BSNL prepaid mobile number for the transfer. Send an SMS REGISTER PTOP to 54455 (toll-free) to register.
- BSNL will send you an OTP (one-time password) to continue the transaction.
- Follow the below format to initiate the talktime transfer:
GIFT XXXXYYYY01 25 PASSWORDand send it to 54455
Replace XXXXYYYY01 with the mobile number to which you want to send the credits.
Once the transaction completes, you receive a confirmation message containing the transaction details. Let your friends and family members be aware of this service, it can be really helpful in emergencies.