BSNL 3G users may download 3G settings by sending a simple SMS in this format: [MANUFACTURER] [MODEL NUMBER] to 58355, eg. Samsung Galaxy S4. After sending the SMS, you will receive 3G Settings on your handset, now save and install these settings to enjoy 3G service on your handset.
To access Internet on your desktop or laptop computer through your Handset with BSNL 3G plan, use bsnlnet as your APN, and for your mobile handset, use bsnlwap as APN for best speed.
Manual BSNL 3G Settings for your Mobile & SmartPhones
- Create a new Data Account through your WAP or Mobile Browser Settings. You can use anything in Account Name field. For instance, type Account Name as BSNL3G
- Leave Username field blank
- Leave Password field blank
- You can set your favorite site as Homepage. For instance, set it http://google.com
- Set Preferred Access Point to Yes
- Set Proxy as Enabled
- Set Server IP address to 10.132.194.196
- Set Port to 8080
- Set Data Bearer to Packet Data or GPRS
- Set Access Point as bsnlnet
- Set Authentication type to Normal
I hope the settings worked for you. Let me know if you are experiencing any problem with these settings. Also see BSNL GPRS Settings.