Important Note: Due to lots of daily back-link obsessive guest post requests, we’re no more accepting guest posts particularly for link mention / reward purpose. If you still want to contribute for us or want to tip us, you can write to us anytime.
TechAbly is open for guest bloggers to share their tips and tricks, exhibit writing skills and attract more guest blogging assignments. You are invited to write guest articles on TechAbly which is a fast-growing Tech Weblog. We accept guest posts on the tech-related topics which feature:
- Social Media
- Tutorials & Guides on WordPress, Blogger, SEO, Software
- Tips & Tricks on technology and Web
- Detailed Reviews on Gadgets and Software Products (based on personal experience, with no marketing involved)
Guest authors on TechAbly will be given the position of Contributors and will receive the regular link-love featuring their introduction, Blog URL and Twitter handle below their contributed posts.
Articles we accept
- Niche topics: We publish articles on Tech, Internet Marketing and Advertising, Computers, Gadgets, Blogging, WordPress, SEO, Google, Social Networks and Media, Tips, Tricks etc. You should check articles we use to publish to know better about out niche.
- Original, Unique and Exclusive content: The post you are contributing here should not be published on your blog or any other blog in original or any modified form before or after it’s submission to us. The same (submitted) article cannot be modified and published elsewhere also. You can link back to the article from your blog to let your readers know about your article on TechAbly.
Common Rejection Reasons for articles / Articles we don’t accept
- Sponsored or paid articles / links
- Previously published articles in same / modified form on your / any other blog / site
- Self-promotional articles for your own product / service
- Promoting individual products / services / companies
- Containing affiliate links / Sponsored links / keyword links
- Containing links or unrelated sites / deeplinks
- Containing sole links for the anchor text keyword SEO
- Covering hidden info / misrepresentation of facts
- With Fake author bio / info
- Inappropriate / abusive language
- Defamatory content / suggestion
- Linking-out to banned / adult sites or redirects
- NSFW links / images
- Reproducing copyrighted content
- With poor quality images
- Not following the formatting guidelines
So, How to start writing Guest articles for TechAbly?
You can send us your articles by email at editor [at] techably.com. Read on more guidelines on sending articles by email:
- You can send articles finished in HTML, MS Word or plain-text format. Do check for typos and grammar mistakes before sending.
- If your article makes use of images, send those images as attachments with the article. Try sending images maximum of 600px width. If your images are bigger, send them as it is, we’ll optimize them for the article further. Do confirm the source and credit of the image, if you found it on Internet. Do not send watermarked, copyrighted images.
After sending your article, you have to wait for the final review of your article and finally if is follows all the rules, it will be approved and live on the website. Publishing time of an article depends on it’s formatting, so it may take 2 hours to 2 days to get your article live.
Article Formatting Guidelines:
Please follow these formatting guidelines while submitting the article for review:
- Article body: Use bold, underlines, breaks into paragraphs and try bullets, numbered lists as and when required according to your article. Use proper subheadings. Only use the <h4> tags for subheadings.
- Link policy: There is no limit to external links but you should post the related and essential external links only.
Do not use your blog / website link in the post body, as it will be featured in the author-box itself.
- Images: You can add image(s) as it helps to get a better reader interaction, but always make sure that it’s not under copyrights and confirm it’s source to mention credits.
Author intro: Author bio with suitable text carrying one link of his/her blog/website and a Twitter handle. We’ll not be linking indifferent SEO targeted keywords to your site URL, for example, if your URL is mytechsite.com, it will be linked to mytechsite or mytechsite.com only.
Things to do after getting your article published:
- Respond to the comments on your posts and be active in discussions.
- Share and submit your articles on sites like Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Twitter, Facebook to get more exposure and visibility to your website mentioned in the articles.
- You can add a link to your guest articles on your blog as well. This will help to inform your readers about your article on our site.