Quick way to manually create GPRS settings for your Uninor prepaid connection, method to get GPRS settings included.
You automatically receive Uninor GPRS settings on mobile in general, when you put the SIM into your GPRS supported phone. But if you still haven’t received Uninor GPRS settings on your mobile phone, this post will show you how to make them manually.
Getting Uninor GPRS Settings by SMS
Before going into how to create settings manually, I want to tell you the general method to get the settings on your multimedia mobile handset.
You have to send an SMS with text
ALL to 58355 (toll free) from your Uninor prepaid mobile number. Within a few minutes, you’ll receive MMS, WAP and GPRS Settings, save them and mark them as default, that’s it.
Manual GPRS Settings for Uninor
You can also create GPRS settings for Uninor manually by modifying certain options in your mobile phone’s browser settings. Below given is the step-by-step method to create Uninor GPRS manual settings:
- You can use anything in Account Name field. For instance, type Account Name as Uninor
- Leave Username field blank
- Leave Password field blank
- You can set your favorite site as Homepage. For instance, set it http://google.com
- Set Preferred Access Point to Yes
- Set Proxy as Enabled
- Set Server IP address to 10.58.10.58
- Set Port to 8080
- Set Data Bearer to Packet Data or GPRS
- Set Linger time to 90
- Set Access Point to Uninor
- Set Authentication type to Normal
Ignore the options that you can’t see on your phone. If these GPRS settings for Uninor doesn’t work, try to change the Port Adress from
Before using internet with these GPRS settings on your mobile, make sure to pick an internet plan suitable for your need, else you have to pay the standard data rates which is expensive.