A handy guide for BSNL users to change Broadband plan online instantly without having to visit the exchange office or stand in queues.
Are you looking to change your BSNL Broadband plan? Do you know that you can change it online too, without having to wait in long queues?
BSNL rolled out a project naming “UDAAN” about 4 years ago, which provides facilities to apply for new broadband or land-line connections just by sending an SMS or by making a phone call to the BSNL call center. The project also avails the facility to change your existing Broadband or Landline plans, or to apply for other BSNL services available in your area including EVDO, FTTH and more.
If you are sort of not liking the current plan you have with the company, this article is your guide to upgrade or downgrade your plan instantly from the internet, with the help of BSNL’s UDAAN project.
Procedure to change BSNL Broadband plans Online
So no more rushing to the exchange office or manual service application submissions from now. You are a few steps away to get the task done online. And here you go:
- Visit http://udaan.bsnl.co.in in your Web browser
- Click the link “Register for New Land Line/Broad Band/ 3G DATA CARD /WIMAX…” in the Important links section
- A popup window will be opened carrying an application form. Start filling the required information, and do change the Type of Lead option to “PLAN CHANGE“, which will load the list of all existing plans in the “PLAN” section.
- Choose the plan as per your choice submit the form after filling all required fields.
- After submitting the form, you will be provided with a Lead ID which you may use to check your request status and future correspondence. You can also it’s status anytime, here’s a quick guide regarding that.
After the submission of request, you will be soon contacted by BSNL Broadband support for confirmation of the request, and then your new plan will be activated the very next day.
Hope you found this useful. If you submitted a change request just now, you must read how to check Lead Status.