Are you looking to change your BSNL Broadband plan? Do you know that you can change it online too, without having to wait in long queues?
BSNL rolled out a project naming “UDAAN” about 3 years ago, which provides facilities to apply for new broadband or land-line connections just by sending an SMS or by making a phone call to the BSNL call centre. The project also avails to change your existing Broadband or Landline plans, to apply for other BSNL services available in your area including EVDO, FTTH and more.
Recommended: Get discount on your BSNL Bills
Procedure to change BSNL Broadband plans Online
If you are new to BSNL Broadband service and want to discover the best plan in your area (as not all BSNL plans work smooth in all areas), you can utilize this service to change your plans online without having to rush to the BSNL Office to apply change applications again and again. Follow below given steps to change broadband plan online:
- Open http://udaan.bsnl.co.in in your Web browser
- Click the link “Register for New Land Line/Broad Band/ 3G DATA CARD /WIMAX…” in the Important links section
- A popup window will appear carrying an application form. Start filling the required information, and do change the Type of Lead option to “PLAN CHANGE“, which will load the list of all existing plans in the “PLAN” section.
- Choose the plan as per your choice submit the form after filling all required fields.
- You will be provided with a Lead ID which you may use to check your request status and can quote it in all future correspondence. You can also check your lead details using this ID.
After the submission of request, you will be contacted soon by BSNL Broadband support for confirmation of the request, and then your new plan will be activated the very next day.