You can receive AirTel Mobile Office Settings / AirTel GPRS Setting on your mobile by sending a text MO to 54321. Just save and set the received settings as default settings, you’re up to browse AirTel Internet on your GPRS / EDGE / 3G enabled mobile phone.
In case you need to alter settings or want to create new settings manually, this post will help you to do that easily. Follow the below steps to create AirTel GPRS Settings / AirTel Mobile Office Settings manually:
Create AirTel GPRS Settings / Mobile Office Settings manually
- Create a new account with any name you wish, say Airtel GPRS
- Leave the username blank
- Leave the password blank
- Set the Homepage as http://google.com/
- Set preferred Access Point to No
- Set Proxy as Enabled
- Set Server IP address to 18.104.22.168
- Set Port to 8080 or 9201
- Set Data Bearer as Packet Data or GPRS
- Set APN as airtelgprs.com
- Set Authentication type as Normal
Leave the step which doesn’t applies to your cell phone settings. Also read GPRS Settings for more Carriers.
You may also like: Access Facebook without Internet on Mobile.