Getting approved by Google Adsense is like winning a battle nowadays. While there are many alternatives available to earn with a blog, but the most favored method is using Adsense and direct ad sales. Google Adsense is known as the best earning solution among the bloggers around the world. As Google is filtering websites more effectively than ever, it now has become very difficult to get approved into this program.
So, instead of tricking, one should concentrate on the below given points. Although, implementing these points gets 80% of work done, however it never guarantee the approval as the program have huge logs on the busy desk. It may take time, but using improper means may restrict you from re-applying.
- Get a top-level domain name like yourname.com before applying. I recommend you to get on from NameCheap.
- Instead of applying with a sub domain (like blog.example.com or www.example.com/blog), apply with your new top-level domain.
- Select a sleek, easily-navigable, appealing design for your website.
- Make sure your blog/website and domain name is at least 6 months old. In the meantime, try to post 25-50 good articles. Know Tips to write effective articles.
- Always post the original stuff/content to your blog/website. I’ll recommend articles with more description in place of wallpapers and videos.
- Try to get at least 15,000 page views per month to get quick approval. Know how to increase your blog traffic.
- Either it’s a domain name registration or a Google Adsense application, use valid information about you including email and residential address in both cases.
- Remove all pop ups and other ads from your website before applying.
- Make sure that your blog/website hasn’t got any crawl errors. Know how to use Google Webmasters to check crawl errors.
- Make sure your website does not have broken links.
- Don’t apply with websites which are still in under construction or have restricted content.
- After your application is submitted, wait for the reply from Google. Don’t resubmit the application until you get a reply from them.
I hope these tips has helped. If you keep these tips in mind, your site or blog will surely be approved by AdSense. All the best with your application :)